Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Secret Sister

So, this amazing team that I am a part of (TeamCAC-Christian Artisans and Crafters) had a secret sibling exchange. Bobbie, Inspiredbymarie , was the person who had me. She first of all blessed me throughout the whole time we had until we delivered our gift, by sending me a card, from FallingStarLane and some amazing Shower Fizzies, from BaghdadBum

And on top of that, she sent me THESE amazing boxes!!



Here is a close-up of the purse



And a close-up of the little jewelry box



Thank you SO much, Bobbie! You have been such a blessing to me, and I pray God blessed you back pressed down, shaken together, and running over!

5 comments:

  1. I love Bobbie's shop - have many items - the purses are just amazing. You are so blessed, Alicia.

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little purse! What beautiful gifts! Glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete